Helping Bring About A Change To A Growing Epidemic

Saturday, November 6, 2010

One Night Stand





Over the weekend while out having a splendid time with a few friends at a local nightclub, I met a very interesting young fellow, whose name I will not share. However, during our engaging conversation, I couldn't help but wonder how he would feel if I disclosed my HIV status. As a result, I failed to do so, yet continued drinking and dancing, while laughing and sharing winks and little hugs.

As time progressed, I noticed he was coming on a bit strong, which was enticing me to pursue him. And after spending the evening with him, he finally gave me his phone number, and asked me to contact him the following day.

Well, I did.

In fact, we went out this afternoon for lunch and a movie. Afterwards, he asked me to follow him to his apartment, which I hesitated to do initially. But naturally did. After all, I couldn't fight the temptation; he's fine!

Nevertheless, when we arrived at his place, I was immediately attacked with feverish kisses and groping hands, which I fought to keep under control.

However, after more than twenty minutes of gropping and fondling, this individual asked me to come into his bedroom, where I found him standing nude. And, as beautiful as his body was, I had to decline going any further.

When I did, he immediately approached me and began rubbing softly on my already erect phallus, which was of course, was safely kept hidden away in my trousers.

Meanwhile, as he began to unzip my pants, I reached down and stopped him, and immediately stated, I'm HIV positive.

His response, "So am I."

But imagine if I hadn't said anything; would he have told me he was infected? Better yet, would you have told him you were infected?

No comments:

Post a Comment